Reverse osmosis is a process that separates salts from water by passing water through a semi permeable membrane. RO effectively remove nearly all inorganic contaminants from water. RO can also effectively remove natural organic substances, cysts, pesticides, bacteria and virus. RO systems are compact, simple to operate, and require minimal labour.
Afval offers semi-automated skid mounted units with a compact design. We offer wide range of MOC for skids in SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L and MS epoxy painted etc. based on client requirements. We are offering standardized skid units as well as customized units depending upon client need.
Some of the advantages of RO are:
- Removes nearly all contaminant and most dissolved non-ions.
- RO performs a separation without a phase change. Thus, the energy requirements are low.
- RO systems are compact, and space requirements are less with other desalting systems, e.g thermal evaporation.
- RO equipment is standardized. Thus, the learning curve of the unskilled labour is short.
- Due to the modular design, maintenance is easy. Scheduled maintenance can be performed without shutting down the entire plant.
- The modular design also makes an expansion an easy option.